Guardians of Good
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat

+2
SnaP
Hasky
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Chat

Post  Hasky Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:40 am

well, with your permission I hope, I renewed it,, just for a month, we needed the 3rd on your part for cadv and you had gems, and well, I think you cant use them elsewhere, so I used them
I hope youre not upset pale

go back where? to school?

4 months Shocked
so long? Hm
I dont see you on WoW much these days.. or wel when I log in
Mum was at doc today and shell must have a new glasses too Hm
Hasky
Hasky

Female Number of posts : 731
Employment : student
Registration date : 2008-03-01

http:// hasky_mx@yahoo.es

Back to top Go down

Post  Llena Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:57 pm

glasses can totally change a person's look! wonder if you'll recognize her... lol!

If your boys had the whole week off, Poly, does that mean they had spring break? it seems every school has it around here except the school I go to. God knows I need a break!

We had a blood donation at our school today btw. First time I donated, successfully anyway. One of my friends passed out and they had the entire staff over there putting ice packs against her neck. No, it wasn't at the sight of the needle! lol
My cheeks felt tingly too, but that was because I had both my earbuds in listening to music. Doesn't help, apparently.

And for crying out loud, the guys at my school are such WUSSES when it comes to needles!!!
Llena
Llena

Female Number of posts : 210
Employment : American Academy of Art
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://avenhearth@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:20 am

oh yeah, tell me about that... Mum looks weird without glasses Very Happy

Poly, you have to post here your photo with glasses cheers

well I dont know how in US, but here unis/colleges dont have spring break Hm

but we have nice schedule, long Tue + Wed, once in 2 weeks we have morning classes and on Fris we have 3 hrs in the evening <- not that fun when you finish at 20:30, but otherwise.. -once you get used to that- its not that bad Very Happy

Im sure I saw you talking/writing about blood donation before, is it some school action every year?
we have nothing like that, it depends on each of us if we go to the hospital or not.. well, I was there once, but didnt pass because I had pills for thyroid

typical men Razz
right, boys?
Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  polgara Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:58 am

Hey Guys

No it wasnt spring break thats in april over easter they have 2 weeks. but february they always have one weeks off. (half-term)

Yeah Hasky i dont mind you using the gems for prem. i went and spent everyones gold it was in to 7 numbers the amount in each account lucky we cant be beat easy.

I am on WoW alot. But usually when your online im raiding. But oh so much pressure atm 4 raidleaders and instead of doing what their supposed to as in organise raids im having to kick them up the arse to get it done you can tell their men lol!

next time your online hasky aslong as im not raiding ill go on my shammy.

Hey Hasky you've already seen a pic of me wearing glasses. Don't you remember the one with the snake Smile
polgara
polgara

Female Number of posts : 446
Employment : Care Worker
Registration date : 2008-04-22

http://polgaragotw@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:14 am

*takes a deep breath* ... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

you know my undieing love for snakes!
you have no idea how startled I got seeing that pic, I almost got a heart attack!

well, youll always raiding, unless theres a shutdown Razz

there are a few Qs where I really wold appreciate a help, cos mobs are around my lvl and too many of them... without aoe I die a lot, especially when elites are involved

oh yeah, EASTERRRRRR, finally! the best holidays ever! cheers cheers cheers

but Im not sure if I make it on Wed mass Hm
Ill have to look at timetable of them on Mo, cos I have this bad feeling that I have class during that time pale
Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  polgara Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:50 am

sure ill help no raids now until tuesday done them all Smile

need to escape onto my alt and be untraceable for sanity

i feel so old Pity adam is 16 in 25 days time and Ive been the one whose had to teach him to shave Pity
polgara
polgara

Back to top Go down

Post  Llena Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:47 pm

Yeah blood drives are annual at most schools. but y'know, out of all the colleges in downtown Chicago (which is a lot) we donate far more than any of the others.
The Art Institute of Chicago has a couple thousand students and only donated 18 units and our school has roughly 400 and we donated thirty some units.
TAKE THAT!!! cheers Razz
Llena
Llena

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:28 pm

for sanity? Shocked
what do you do now anyway? I mean job

oh yeah, the "best" years between childhood and adulthood began, good luck

I remember my puberty... sometimes I would slap myself Very Happy

and wait when Matt starts shaving Razz
it wont be too long too, right?

Yes Llena, go go, just be careful, low blood preasure sucks... I almost fell on Tue when I went from school.. first thing to do when I came home, was to make a BIG cup od STRONG coffee, but then I felt LOADS better Very Happy

"... has a couple thousand students.."
thats really nicely said lol!
our college has about 300 students Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:50 am

so what about the others?

nothing interesting, guys?
Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  Llena Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:47 pm

hey everyone! sorry i havent been on lately, but I've been getting run ragged these last part of the semester. I've got finals coming up and everything and I am dead tired. Sleep

soon as im able to step back and take a breather I'll post some stuff on the art cafe thread. In the meantime I get to deal with idiots who burn stuff in the classroom and ditch class to play dominoes in the youth lounge. *exasperated sigh*

By the way, this summer the CWCC (City-wide community choir) is getting back together again. I was in it the year before last since last year none of us could get the funds to make it happen. It's a choir of 70+ people of all ages from all over the state and even some out of state. This year's performance is called "Homeland" and it's all patriotic. I'm really excited! Happy Happy
Anyway, here's a home vid of one of the songs from last year. One of the other members posted it on facebook so you kinda have to log in to see it. For those of you that have facebook, Enjoy!!

Click Here!!
Llena
Llena

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:48 am

hi Smile
good to see you here
I wonder what happens with the other guys Hm

tell me about finals Hm
Ive found out I have to do EVERYTHING during May, cos Ill be leaving to Creta for 4 months! Shocked
it just happened I got a job offer, so I realy wonder how it will be there
but its a 4* hotel and it looks good on photos.. well Ill se in just 2 monts!

tell me about being tired, I havent really slept for a week, cos I was doing web pages and getting up in the morning to go to school... oh

sounds good about the choir... what about posting the video to YT for us who despite fb? Wink
I hope youll post photos from this action as well Smile
Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:00 pm

guys...
Ive got a summer gob...
for whole 4 mounts Shocked
in Crete!!!! Shocked Shocked pale Shocked

I dontknow if I should be more excited or scared
right now Im both and equally...
alright, maybe more scared Hm

any tips, I should forget? Wink
Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  polgara Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:24 am

Hey Guys

Wow congrats Hasky 4 months in Crete. Hope you enjoy it. Sounds like your going to have a busy but really good summer Very Happy

Some how i dont think that will stop you from playing Tales of Magic doing CAT.

Llena thats awesome about your choir. i watched the video. you sound really good.

Well ive been fairly busy. Had to help my move house within 1 week. so my back is more painful now. Wondering if it will ever recover enough for me to find a job. Going back to physio in an attempt for it to improve after this recent extra damage.

Taking Adam for his college interview next week. Its Easter break atm.

Matt is growing tall. still not as tall as me yet but Adam is taller. Matt is already going through pubity. Hes recently bought some posters of sexy women for his bedroom.

They both make me feel so old. But in general life is improving. Boys are at school more now. Their attendance is going up so the hassle from the school has stopped. Im making progress with my counsellor. and even Matt seems to be improving seeing his counsellor.

Got some new dvds yesterday. Harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1 -Saw it when it first released at cinema, so couldnt wait to ge thte dvd. Its awesome and so much like the book. best harry potter film made. cant wait until part 2. Very Happy Also got little fouckers that was sooo funny. I was laughing for most of the film. and got voyage of the dawn treader the latest Narnia film they made. Saw that at the cinema when it first came out but was so hot and sleepy i fell asleep and missed most of it. so was really good to see it all the way through Smile

I listen to music alot and atm Grenade by Bruno Mars is constantly been played on music channels of Tv, on radio just cant get it out of my head. lucky i like the song. Razz Treated myself to a new cd aswell.

I will come on more and see whats going on and keep in touch. Snap how come you dont chat on here. Would love to hear what your up to aswell.

polgara
polgara

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:39 am

wow, you were busy Smile

I very really very happy that everything is getting bright on your side Smile cheers
what do you do now? as a job? last I remember you had courses or st

boys are boys lol!
oi, dont talk about getting taller, now I feel like a real shrimp! a gnome maybe... Very Happy

what college does Adam want to go?
what about Matt, does he have any dream job?

well, my playing would depend on the connection, poor Firemaster will have a lot more work now Razz
but hes a great guy, I can rely on him when I dont have the time

I have to admit I was pleasantly surprise with the first part of HP, luckily for me I wont be here for the second one... I really really REALLY did NOT like the crapilogue Crying
Narnia sounds good, I have to look for it Smile
Fockers were great too Smile I love Ben, hes one awesome actor Thumb up
but what was funny... when Jack had the heart attack and medics arrived and load him into the car
Jack: hey Focker
madic: why do you offend us? we are trying to help you
or st like that

btw, Minde had b-day yesterday and she wanted a book: Xenophobe's Guide to the Czech
now thats st! I think you might really like that, its sarcastic, but really funny
I also bought the: XG to the English
this one was even better... it was interesting to get to know other nation
the author really wasnt very fond of us, cos the English guide was nicer pale
in total there are 9 XGs, they are thin books, about 100 pages, so its no had reading Razz

Snap used to check almost every day but I havent seen him for a long time now Pity
sometimes on YM, but there he doesnt speak to me either Sad

what about Llena?
snowstorms melted, summer is coming soon, any draught problems now? Razz
Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  polgara Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:02 pm

Hasky where are yoooooooooooou i havent heard from you recently. Sad

took Adam to his college interview today. It went well and the courses they offer look quit good. he will get free education at college for next 3 years. and get a small allowance each week aswell.

He doesnt know what he wants as a career so this multi option gives him 4 options to chose. At end of 1 year he will have 8 qualifications. So things are looking up for him now Smile

polgara
polgara

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:26 am

hello, Im sorry Im stuck with schoolwork, I need to finish all term works and I have to make all 10 exams withing the next 3 weeks pale

WoW is working.. at least somehow.. on my netbook, so Ill be able to play a bit when Im away Happy

thats good for him Smile
and since hes paid for it... Thumb up

I stupidly jumped on the medicine studies which didnt work out well, and then I had no idea what to do...
Im really content now, cos this Logistics has many fields Smile

Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  Llena Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:45 pm

uggh, school's been draining me dry! pale

when im not traveling to school, at school, or doing homework.....im sleeping. Sleep
but today was my last day so im finally on probation. lol

So let's see......
winter storms have now switched to rain. we've had maybe 36 hours of sunshine total in the last two weeks. serious flooding all over southeast, east and middle of US, tho i finally turned on the AC for the first time about a week ago.
Im afraid i don't have account on YTube so i can't really put it on there.....i can try to ask the lady with the vids to put it on tho. Smile

Ill put some stuff in the art thread, tho it'll take me a bit to shuffle everything into photobucket. my major is officially Digital Illustration so ive got my first computer courses in this coming fall semester. No way am I gonna sign up for the summer term. tongue

Now all I gotta do......is find a job. Suspect

GOOD LUCK IN CRETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thumb up
Llena
Llena

Back to top Go down

Post  polgara Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:27 am

Wow Llena sounds like you've had a really rough time of it. Bet your releived you can rest now for a short while now your exams are finished.

Good luck with your exams Hasky. Hope your taking time to relax aswell. Hows Minde?

Adam starts his exams in 2 weeks. his last one is 1st week of June i think. Matt isnt happy with his option choices so trying to sort those out. He wants to be a firefighter. He's already chosen which college he is going to but that wont be for another 2 year.

Just had the royal wedding here. Seems Everyone outside of the UK made more of a big deal about it than we did.

lol!

Got to do dish up lasagna i've just cooked. Keep in touch guys.
polgara
polgara

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:46 am

Llena what do you mean by "no way am I gonna sign up for the summer term."
you are not quitting the school, are you? Hm

Ive just seen news from Alabama.. Shocked pale
thats horrid

firefighter..wow!
he has a really high goal, thumbs up for him... does he know he has to study hard, right?
but its very noble job! a real life saver!

the wedding was AWESOME
I watched it today from absnews for whole 1,5 hr Shocked
also I watched the film William and Kate, which was on tv yesterday... I have to say that Kate has a real gut to date/marry the prince... all the courtesy really sucks
but what I really liked... Twisted Evil
"youre so lucky to date prince William"
"hes so lucky to date me"
lol! lol! lol!
Thumb up way to go girl and thumbs up!!!! Thumb up

I havent eaten lasagna Pity
I mean once some home made, which didnt turn out well Sad

Mindes fine, still studying about pharmacy.. she switched schools, and I cant remember how its called, but its something similar Very Happy
I really should make her stop here once in a while, but she can be SO stubborn.. more than me!!!
oh and she still plays the wizard 101, but on uk server, lvl 31 Shocked
shes crazy about the game! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by Hasky on Wed May 04, 2011 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  Llena Tue May 03, 2011 7:48 pm

no, dont worry im not quitting school, but if i took the summer term, i might be able to shorten my college time to three years instead of four, but that means i wouldn't have any summer break
usually the summer term is for people who fail a class or only go to school part-time. tongue

you know, i actually have a friend in my high school class that became a firefighter. been too busy to keep in contact lately, but i saw him a while back and he's gotten pretty close to his crew-mates.

The wedding was in the daytime over there. which means it was four in the morning over here. i dont even have to get up that early to go to school, there's no way anyone could get me up that early on a weekend. lol!
but you're right, they did seem to make a more of a big deal about it over here.
Llena
Llena

Back to top Go down

Post  polgara Sun May 22, 2011 8:02 pm

wow its sooo quiet on here. Hey Hasky are you ok cause its very unusual not to hear from you on here and even weirder you didnt post your covens rank when you reached 1st at last. so i posted it for you. congrats guys.

adam has 2 more exams left. leaves school on june 17th
matt got all his 1st choices for his subject choices he will be doing 1 day at college from september on a course the school cant provide but run.and at school the other 4 days.
hes taken construction, electronics, ICT, and car mechanics(at college) + he will have english math science geography pe religious studies etc so he is going to be busy

im sleepy now so logging keep in touch

polgara
polgara

Back to top Go down

Post  Llena Wed May 25, 2011 9:10 pm

wow, you're right he WILL be busy!! glad im already out.... Wink

it's been raining so much over here the last few weeks, but even worse is the constant threat of tornadoes throughout the country. mostly in the mid and southern areas of the US. The amount of damage has been incredible and the number of deaths is not exactly reassuring.

We had one just east of a neighboring town in fact. no deaths, small area, but lots of damage. other than that its just been some really serious storms. having one right now as i speak. This is reminding me way too much of that movie "The Day After Tomorrow". Scary pale

In the meantime, ive been looking through the newspaper for jobs. picking up applications here and there, but not getting my hopes up with all the other people my age also off school...

Llena
Llena

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Sun May 29, 2011 2:42 pm

hi girls
sry Ive been busy
I had to make 10 exams in 2 week, then we had a school trip to Hungary from which I came back today after 17
so I had to short the photos, because I had to send them to a friend for her school work

and then the whole unpacking and chatting wih Mum and trying not to fall asleep... well

and again I have to pack again cos in Tue night were leaving to Crete!!!

Im so tired I wish I would stay home for at least a week, I cant imagine I had to pack again
Im so tired
not much sleeping for the last few weeks and non for another 4 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

oh and meatime with all this work Im watching the last eps of Bones for about 100x
and I cant wait for season 7

oh and Im sunburnt, my own arms work as heating, as well as my nose and cheeks

now to you

congrats to Adam, I hope you will/have/had a great celebration and thumbs up for Matt
work is the best way how to get through hard times

Llena, that film was really depressing and quite sci-fi, so go easy
once December 2012 is over it will all calm down
we just have to pray for as less costs as possible

yeah, with the job its all the same, Im really happy I got the job in Crete, even if I would be totally worn out cos of work and getting info for my bachelor work, Im glad I have a place to work at
especially when I see my schoolmates looking for at least some job

oh and I really hope you make some post soon, cos its weird when I would have to talk to myself
and yeah I totally forgot to make an update, its more like I was waiting when you get back to the 1st position, but Elerose are quite dangerous guys, especially if they get more gold from CAT then we Pity
Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  Llena Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:10 pm

wow, you really HAVE been busy! Wink

pretty much the exact opposite of me. I've got a friend whose gonna help with with the job thing so we'll see how that goes.
In the meantime we're having our annual All-Town Garage Sale sponsored by my church. People can register their garage sales there and are put on a map that's handed out so shoppers can find the different garage sales all over town. So I'm helping out with the pricing, sorting, cooking, and such. gonna start tomorrow so ill have to get some sleep for once. lol!

We've also officially broken the record for the most tornadoes in a season....EVER!
But on the bright side we've been having some lovely 80F degree weather over here. (about 27C or so)

Hasky, I feel ya. some of my friends have gotten some nasty sunburns already. Falling asleep at picnic tables and all that. I've been lucky so far, but i don't expect that to last the whole summer.
Llena
Llena

Back to top Go down

Post  Llena Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:26 pm

*sigh* I remember when this place used to be so much more active... Hm

So I'm visiting with my aunts at a resort since we dont see each other much anymore... I'm using their free wifi. meh heh heh.....
the resort has a stable so ill be going horse riding for the second time this week since I went on Monday for my birthday. last year as a teen, hope my mom isn't having one of those empty nest moments. lol!
anyway, i'd rate this years b-day as being up there with my fifteenth when i took a helicopter to the bottom of the Grand Canyon and rode down the Colorado.
So...awesome week for me how bout you guys? Very Happy
Llena
Llena

Back to top Go down

Post  polgara Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:38 am

Hey Llena sounds like your going to have fun. I used to have 3 horses of my own. was riding every day when i was much younger. still miss it really.
I will try and be more active on here so that your not talking to yourself. Very Happy

Adam has sat all his GCSEs and left school last friday. so celebrations and he is very happy. he is going away on a residential for 2 weeks in the summmer and then out 1 week visiting company looking at business. It sounds exciting he could be going sailing a yacht. or camping. They have done many things before. It a confidence building thing. Matt will also have a busy summer as he is going out every monday wednesday and friday doing various activites with a group. Matt is unhappy that adam has left school and he still has another 2 years.

Me im on anti-depressant now i call them happy pills and see if they work. all they seem to do is make me feel worse and sleepy all the time. atleast im sleeping at night now. but im also sleeping during the day. Still playing WoW but having to share laptop with Matt as hes on his 4th charger that blew fuses so havent got another and will be selling it to buy a pc.

Hasky your sunburnt. your so lucky to see that much sun. its either been overcast or raingin here so far. i would say this summer we have had maybe 3 days of sunshine. Sad sucks really.
Good luck in your job in crete hasky. guess thats going to keep you busy. miss not seeing you on WoW.
I leveled my hunter to 80 now. so have 2 level 80s (I know talk of WoW should be in a seperate post but is only a few sentances)

Has anyone heard from Snap. been a long time since i saw him to speak to. He was really enjoying playing wow. havent seen him on there for sometime. and he doesnt seem to visit here any more. Hope he is ok. Same with Arthas he hasnt visited here for some time. Shame our friends arent staying in touch Sad Your right Llena this used to be a busy forum.

any way take care hope you enjoy your summer job/vacation Hasky. and Llena have a good birthday enjoy your time away. Happy birthdday in advance Smile

polgara
polgara

Back to top Go down

Post  Llena Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:52 pm

huh, you're right! I haven't heard from Snap or Arthas in quite some time.... Hm

Losing a computer sucks. we lost our home one and I had to use my mom's laptop to keep playing Vaperida. dont think she liked that. lol!

I finally got a small bit of sun when we went hiking last Sunday. Not an actual burn, though, just a bit pink. I'm hoping to get a little tan this summer, but at this rate that's not gonna happen. Three thunderstorms since yesterday. tongue

Adam's summer sounds like the way mine was the last two years. when I went overseas with People to People we did all kinds of cool stuff. Sandboarding, scuba diving, white water rafting.... lot of that was for confidence building too among other things.

Got six more rehearsals until the City-Wide Community Choir performances. I'm really looking forward to it, we've sold more than 150 tickets so far and we haven't even started selling to the public. I'm trying to get all my friends to go. Wish you guys could be here to see it too! Crying

And poly? try using one of those sun lamps. If you're getting a lot of rain, you're probably not getting enough sun. You're not getting the vitamin D or whatever that you're supposed to be getting. Wink
Llena
Llena

Back to top Go down

Post  polgara Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:39 am

Hey Guys
well i got a new pc for matt and one for me. he is really happy with his it was brand new. mine is very slow though its high spec. been running defrag for 8 hours and its at 54% lol and thats with 81% free space. Sad

ive been playing alot of other games. started playing runes of magic just recently that seems ok. also been playing the latest version of wow cataclysm on another server . Hasky im a worgen mage Very Happy i still play on dethpod. a friend got me into doing some time past games on a site called neopets.com you get a pet and play games for points. i noticed wizard 101 advertised on there.

well adam goes away in a few days hes looking forward to it. matt is aswell a few weeks with out his annoying brother. im looking forward to the peace without having to seperate them both fighting. Im sleeping better so getting more with it now. the anti-depressant seem to be helping. just have to get more with it and stronger so i dont rely on them. I'll get there eventually.

Hasky hows your job in crete going. im surprised you havent been on to tell us. you were taking your laptop with you. Llena how is your summer going. are you having any sunshine now or is it still storms. Keep in touch please.
polgara
polgara

Back to top Go down

Post  Llena Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:08 pm

in answer to your question, the storms are getting less frequent, though we have had a few more tornado warnings. I was driving some friends home from a SeaScouts meeting that was cut short due to such a warning and had to pull over because I couldn't see through the rain.
It was that February snowstorm all over again. silent

I just got back from down south where my church's youth group and I were going to a camp called Team EFFORT where a large number of churches come together to build for people who can't afford it or are incapable of doing so.
My group built a roof and porch for an elderly lady who was just turning 84. we got the roof up and the plywood down, but the group after us will have to put the shingles on.
We had a lot of fun, but I am completely covered in bruises. The thing is, there were at least two other girls who hit their hands with a hammer at least eight times and I only hit my hand once and I am the one who ended up with a blood blister!! Sad

Then we couldn't go white water rafting because since the boys decided to go wandering around after hours, we had to reschedule and the river shuts off at 4. so we would've gotten stuck on the rocks in the middle of the river......actually that might have been kinda funny. Razz

so anyway, I know you guys are on the other side of the world and all but....

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!

Chat - Page 2 Bald_Eagle_Head_and_American_Flag
Llena
Llena

Back to top Go down

Post  Llena Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:56 pm

This weekend is my town's annual Catfish Days festival. It goes all weekend and every year there is a carnival, town-wide scavenger hunt, laser light show, fireworks, karaoke, Guitar Hero competition, and of course catfish dinners at all the local eating places. Very Happy
It's gets even more awesome every year and I usually miss it because of my going abroad. I'm hoping to try a deep-fried Oreo this year.

I'm starting to think no one come on here anymore. poly, you come on sometimes, but not very often. It's been two weeks since my last post....where is everyone? Crying
Llena
Llena

Back to top Go down

Post  polgara Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:44 am

hey guys

I havent been doing much of anything recently. but now back playing tales of magic again. dont know how long i will last before getting bored again.
sucks that cause some learnt spells but didnt disable them we lost alot of duels and leaked lots of gold so dropped down to 4th.

were all ok. whats everyone been up to. and where is everyone. btw hasky can you delete the spam and who ever registered the account. or give me back moderator again so i can. thanks.
polgara
polgara

Back to top Go down

Post  polgara Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:58 am

Got some really sad news. Sad and im still really upset. In fact we all are. Crying

My cat Treacle who was 18 years old had to be put to sleep by the vet on Monday. he said her liver or kidneys were packing up. gave her 2 weeks to live in pain or put her to sleep so she wouldnt be in any more pain.

really miss her alot. cause she always used to sleep with me im not sleeping. positive ive seen her twice in the house and heard her 2 times. Matt says his seen her once and adam has heard her once. so looks like she still wants to make sure were ok. Damn made myself cry Crying

polgara
polgara

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:46 am

home sweet home Smile

hi girls

I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

sry for the inactivity, but we ad limited dl (so much for 4* hotel, grrr Angry )
I did find a place, but it was closed at teh end of August...
yeah alright, I might sign in beween, but then the laptop was a prob... well its battery, somehow the capacity went down day by day, and at the end I could fill it only till 20% Evil or Very Mad

at least I talked to you a bit on vaperida and tom Smile

I see you are both busy and Im really happy fo you
Llena, go on, Im into writting to, but well... I doubt I would ever publish it Very Happy
when I have the time I promis to read your hub
Poly, great to see you are feeling better
you know I do hate the stuff that "time heals everything", because I am not patient, but its true
sometimes we need other help as well, but it will pass
anyway, I understand a bit, I mean the pain in heart and soul... its worse than physical pain, damn it!!!
I am NOT people person... and I paid for that a lot.... but well, thats not for public reading

anyway this summer was very educating... the work was not that bad once you get used to it, so I can say that work was... fine, I got paid, could spend some time by the sea AND warm weather.. those 40°C was nice, but you must be by the sea and the breeze Very Happy)
and I met a lady from Mexico, so we had a trip to Chania.. wow 4 hrs of spanish.. it was quite hard after 5 yrs, but it was great! Very Happy

oh, Poly, sry for your cat... after 18 yrs... oh Crying

I have to go to school Hm
one week at home and I can get crazy
my list to fix:
- school stuff
- home internet
- my laptop battery
- my cell phone (which hasnt been used fr 3 months Shocked )
- party with my friends (2 more left)
- and finally my two fav adventure games!!! 9D and WoW
- meantime do st with ToM and the guys there and vaperida

about games, I stopped playing Wiz101 cos it obviously has some inactivity deletion, cos I couldnt get in Pity
and I have no idea about the spammer here, but it scared the hell out of me Hm

oh and neither I have any idea about Snap and Arthas, I do miss them Crying
Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  polgara Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:43 pm

nice to see you back hasky. Glad you have a nice time on your working vacation. i just went on tom i was absent again for a while. went on yoda and saw you defended mamma mia way to go hasky. i spent the gold incase they attacked again.

my other cat ginger has just had to have an operation. he had a bad tooth so had to have it removed. hes alot happier now. seems to spend more time with me now. and whiskey always sleeps with me but she is heavy although shes 17 she is healthy and fat. Tried lying ontop of me in the night like treacle used to. had to politely tell her not to so she curls up to me instead Smile

I have stoped playing WoW for now. havent logged on dethpod for sometime. apparently my friends are asking after me though so suppose i should but i got bored. Have gone back to Ultima online its a 2D game but very fun. content is better than wow. played it for a few years before i went to play wow. can tame creatures. Hasky you would love this i tamed a werewolf he fights with me as a human and i can use him as a mount and looks like a wolf. cool huh I also have dragons that fight with me ive just built my houses made my own furniture and deco items. been breeding and taming pets aswell as killing stuff in dungeons and champ spawns.

keep in touch. Llena please post on here aswell
polgara
polgara

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:34 pm

how is it going girls?

loads of school for Llena?
just that you havent stopped here for a while Hm

Poly, what about you? what do you do now anyway?

hehe, at least I dont have to hurry on WoW
since 9dragons changed providers again and I coulnt log in to tranfer my chracters I have to go from the beginning again Sad
noe very funny of them

darn I miss the nature of Crete so very MUCH Sad Crying
I miss my night walks along the beach to the nigt port
oh the sea... and the mountains... and the fresh air

well, I dont really miss the ppl there, only very few of them I would like to see again..
but the nature... the NATURE Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying
Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:59 pm

WOW
Im born for the 25th times

I FEEEEEEEEEL OOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLD :_(

cuarter of the century

Razz

Happy B-day to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  polgara Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:14 pm

happy belated birthday hasky cheers cheers cheers cheers

25 isnt old Hasky im 41 in 18 days that is old Razz
adam is 16 and matt will be 15 christmas eve they make me feel old. Rolling Eyes but also keep me young lol!

im back playing ultima online or reading vampire stories on the net.

got bored with ToM. again So what are you up to

polgara
polgara

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:22 pm

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
so great to see someone here finally, I was afraid you both gave Hm

yeah but still....
when I was young I used to think that at 25 I would have some nice long relationship, probably planning a child, and have a good work as a MD

so far I study some college that I have no idea if it is useful for me in the future.. I mean it is useful, but I doubt I would have a change to work in tourism... and the Crete was last drop for any realtionship with men.. I m so fed up of them!

Life never works the way we wont, otherwise it would be too easy, right?

heck and I remember when the guys were barely teenagers.. I AM getting old Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

yeah tell me about it, if we werent 2nd in HoF I would give up long time ago.. practically ts only me playing, sitting 7 accounts... even Firemaster stopped playing!!!

oh and I played WoW ..... for about 10 mins until the new update for 9Dragons was up
I flied to Booty Bay, found out that the Q is weird so I gave it up and flied to... somewhere in the middle on east Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

oh darn, I totally forgot about Ultima... Sad

I am online every evening, so what about when you log in ToM and write me a msg, and then I log into Ultima and you can lead me Wink

erm, is it mass multiplayer online game?

how is it going anyway?
hows your back?
Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:27 pm

Happy Christmas guys!

Chat - Page 2 Xmas2011
Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  polgara Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:14 am

Happy Christmas Hasky. Hope you got many gifts you liked.
Chat - Page 2 Pkg-002

the Ultima Online shard i play on is a free shard. its just re-opened so its a very good time to start playing this is the one i play

http://uoevolution.com/

Its a custom shard. got all the retail features plus alot more.

the info to change for razor is on the page i linked you.

email me at silanna@live.co.uk Im logged into msn all the time when im online.

polgara
polgara

Back to top Go down

Post  Llena Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:58 pm

hey you two!!

Happy New Year!!
I'm really excited since it's year of the Dragon. (that's just me being me) lol!

anyway i went up to my aunt's right after finals which was nauseating at times (the final's not my aunt's place). She doesn't have any internet in her new house so I took a Facebook sabbatical for a week or so. I ended up with 99 notifications when i got back. That might actually be their limit.

I start back on the ninth though I'm trying to get my schedule changed so I don't have to come home at 8pm anymore. in that respect last semester sucked bad.

we've barely gotten any snow this winter so far except maybe a little powdered sugar. I just know it's gonna dump it all in February and run me off the road again. Sad

btw, i noticed a lot of differences in my family in how they open their christmas presents. what do you guys do? I usually rip them, but I still open them at the seams. about half of my family shakes theirs even though we all learned long ago how to make them so they don't rattle.
Llena
Llena

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:05 pm

hi,
for me its exam time now.
suprisingly we ave less and less exams, which I dont complain, but Im afraid that we will get crazy by the end of school year
oh well...

at least you cleared you mind Very Happy

ah, Im soooo glad I dont have FB, but really, a week without internet pale

tell me about it
we had a snow one week at the beginning of Dec, that was all
now its about 9°C
spring is about to come!!!! lol!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

well, I guess it depends on the family

we usually have one person under the three who picks presents and offers them to their owner.
Like one present, than we all wait until the present is opened and have a great laughed, cos usually there are loads of comments Very Happy
then another present to another person. etc...

when I think about it, sometimes we shake, sometimes we dont, depends if the someone who openes the presents whats the others nerves break Very Happy
this Christmas Mum got me a really cool red leather jacker, I couldnt wait for it to be officially mine, so when I got the present what I thought might be tis jacket I impatintly teared the paper apart Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

btw, we are usually 4 ppl, I can imagine that if lets say 12 members family had to wait until the presents are opened one by one, that would take ages Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

also here in CZ, we had different tradition
we celebrate Christmas on 24th
we hve dinner around 17 o'clock, pea or fish soup and carp, (some ppl prefer chicken fillet) and potato salad
after dinner we sing carols and go under the tree to open the presents
and usually at 22 o'clock we go to church to midnight mass
then return and play with te presents until early morning Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  Llena Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:39 pm

okay, first official snow. and it's a storm.
took me three hours to get home i had to drive so sloooowwww. and it's not even February yet!! that's when we had that monster storm last year. I don't ever want to have to go through that again. pale

sounds like lots of fun Hasky! I'm usually the one to hand out presents, though I'll probably end up passing on the torch after my cousin's little boys add a few years. Our family isn't what you'd call big, but it's still a fairly good size. I suppose it helps since we don't have my dad's side of the family to visit.
The only presents we open before christmas are the christmas eve presents me and my mom give each other. for me, she always gives me a book and pajamas. just tradition I guess Very Happy
Llena
Llena

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:12 pm

that was the first thing that came on my mind, when I read you had storms lol!
like the guys who wanted to help and must be helped himself

just be careful
here its snowing for the last 2 days
like about and hr a day, and its melting immediately Hm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

yeah, I always want a book too, the only prob is which one
anyway I read an example of one of Patricia Briggs books called Moon call... so I browsed the internet for it and found out there are 7 books of this saga, but since they are not the newest, it was hard to find them Sad
anyway Minde, my dear friend managed to get 3 of them Smile
Im looking foward to meet her when our exams are over Happy

also I want another saga from this writer called alpha and omega, but Minde said she could not find anything Crying

when I have the time, I try to find it even if it should be in english! Twisted Evil

anyway do you guys/more like girls know about this writer? could you help? confused

what book did you get, Llena?
I guess st about dragons, huh?

yup, I am crazy about books Hihi
Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  Llena Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:47 am

that's a big 'duh' right there!! lol!

course it's about dragons! I got the fourth and final book of the Eragon series. It's called 'Inheritance'.

I know exactly what it's like to not be able to find a book you really want. I got this old book from a garage sale that's about three brothers. each book involves the viewpoint of a different brother and I ended up with the third book with the youngest brother. now i need to find the first two. and like i said...its old.
Llena
Llena

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:42 am

hi guy, how is it going?

I have one last exam on Wed and my brain id totally drained out
I guess I would prefer to have all exams in lets say 2-3 week and almost two months... alright 1,5, but still its so exhausting!

I thought they were only 3 books of Eragon Hm
anyway I saw the film and somehow I was not inspired to read the book Hm

Llena, what about some internet bookstore?
I mean I think that in US you can find everything... almost

I, in the little country like CZ, have it much harder

maybe I should try Aukro or e-bay or st :|

well, we will see

hope dies as last Very Happy
Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  polgara Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:44 am

Hi Guys

What have u both been up to. I got eragon books the first 3 for christmas. and i got the 4th one inherittance as a free download to my mobile.

I read alot of books on the internet. i go to a site called wattpad.com where unpublished authors can write stories for others to read. lots of werewolf stories hasky. some of them are quite good. but proper books i have been downloaded of the net aswell for free. i search here http://www.filestube.com/

havent checked in on tales of magic recently hows it going. keep in touch.

polgara
polgara

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:03 am

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY
great to see ya again Smile

very nice avatar Wink

really?
sounds good
once Im finish with the bachelor project, Ill have a look there Smile
butnow Im going crazy O.o

how is it going anyway?

I really couldnt take care of 13 ppl, so I transfered those weak to a new coven called Guardians Supporters Very Happy
I also add there Llena and Minde Shocked
the girls will be happy Razz
anyway at least they can gain more gold and exp this way
well, only if Amida takes care if it...
Artie said he gave Amida's acc to some of his friends, that he is active... I wonder how much since he does 2-5 CD a day Hm anyway...

going back to my bachelor craziness

stop from time to time more often pls
both of you!!!!

All our Guardians FOR THE WIN cheers
Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:03 am

btw POLY look: Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Hasky summons Cerberus Poly.
Cerberus Poly attacks Graendal with the spell "Sun eruption" and causes 8 damage.

I didnt know you have a fire doggie Wink

lol!
Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  Llena Sun May 13, 2012 2:50 pm

FINALLY done with finals. I haven't had this much free time in months!! cheers

but yeah i haven't been on ToM for a while because of that. I reeeely need to catch up.
I've been able to stay on Vaperida only because it doesn't take much time and I can find it easy on schools sucky internet.

btw, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY POLY!!!! I love you
I used my newfound photoshop skills to make my mom a card, I always seem to give her jewelry and such so I wanted to do something different this time. and since this is the busiest day for restaurants all year she asked if i could take her to brunch NEXT weekend instead.
Llena
Llena

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next