Guardians of Good
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat

+2
SnaP
Hasky
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Chat Empty Chat

Post  Hasky Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:37 pm

its sad but right from the beginnig of a new year we lost our friend Crying Crying Crying

Im still in shock and Im not willing to accept this, Im hoping to wake up and see her e-mail full of happy emoticons

nevetheless... it will not happen anymore...

Ella Wilson has moved on

after years of brave fighting her heart gave up

pls remember her, she truly was an awesome, kind, sweet person that could lit everyones day

I humbly please everyone, when you have the time, read our tale Fullmoon Adventure, to get to know her at least a bit, cos shes worth it
I was just and only an assistent in this story

thank you
Hasky
Hasky

Female Number of posts : 731
Employment : student
Registration date : 2008-03-01

http:// hasky_mx@yahoo.es

Back to top Go down

Chat Empty Re: Chat

Post  Hasky Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:51 pm

it made me all thinking a lot

we are friends, right guys?
I know that we havent spoken to each other for ages and... isnt it a shame?

you never know what can happen

I really wished I had talked to Ella more often when I had the chance, because now I never will.. and Im so sorry

therefore, pls, guys, could you stop here from time to time and drop a post about how you are doing?
I would like to know about you

it doesnt matter if you play or are partly or completly inactive... we had created a nice frienship and its a pity to let it fade away, especially when everyone of us has a connection to the internet

I would be happy to hear/read from you
Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  ARTHASs Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:54 am

Hey Hasky, thats totally fair what u said.

I really didnt know that girl and feel bad what happened to her.
Tom isnt a exciting game anymore ,but it made us to be friends ,and i feel good about it .
I dont know for other guys who is being active,and who is not,to us the most active is Erwalt.
He has high ambitions for this game and is not lazy.
To tell u the truth i log in once or twice a day just to check things what's happening.

Those fagasses from RMS haven't done anything for us .There are plenty new things in the test server and other servers , only at british servers they didnt do anything.maybe its not being payed for them enough,

Anyway , I wish u good day . And enjoy the life , enjoy every second of it.

A healthy person always have ambitions for his life,to be actor,to be rich,to study , etc..
A sick person only wants to be healthy and nothing else.

Help people as much as u can.It will be rewarded to u during life.
Peace, and regards from me
Arthas

ARTHASs

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:04 am

Artie! Smile

thanks for stopping by

btw, you do know you have an account here, right? Razz
if you need a new password or anything, no prob, just let me know

I started to doubt there would ever be an update, but now you say there are new things on test server... hmm, do you play US? just to see if there was some update
since british server was the first one, they should take it as the main... updates should be here first Attention
I dont wonder so many ppl are inactive, cos the game is pretty boring with nothing new Pity

well, right now the enjoying means healing from sickness and studying for exams Hm

but hell, lets enjoy even this, because its part of our lives Attention Attention Attention Twisted Evil
Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  SnaP Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:46 am

HEYOOOOO . i'm baaaack Razz

had little time last few months to chat or even play .. now i'm a bit more at home ... was sort of homeless Smile)

How's everyone doing ?

SnaP

Male Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post  arthas Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:37 am

hey everyone.

Hasky i knew i had an account but i was lazy to try the PWs cos i had forgotten,now i remembered.thnx

Hasky the updates in test server are almost like a year there , and they look after mostly for German servers ,Italian and french as far as i remember.
And RMS are German people ,and they launched firstly the servers in german language,at British server they launched after a year i think.

hey SNap Very Happy
welcome back Razz

arthas

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post  SnaP Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:27 am

hehey thx good to be bk ... and yes RMS is german company and all their games not only ToM ( KF , MG , FreedomResist , PirateAssault) all other servers except de suffer from late update implementation ...

SnaP

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:26 pm

hi, nice to see you back
so any new job or still in the night club?

btw, on new years eve we went out to have some drinks, so I tried some of those cocktails... hmm, I still think I prefer mojito the most Very Happy

oh so they do new things on german serves and totally ignore british?! Sad
Im, that sucks... lets try some new game Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

btw, last few days I see many advertisements of wizard101 (or something like that) anyone playing?
how is it?

alright mostly Im at home preparing for exams, thats boring Hm
Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  SnaP Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:39 pm

no longer working at all Razz

gotta study and need time for that ... ok well we each like diferent stuff Razz )

nop i got same ads but havent staretd it and prolly wont start it ...

SnaP

Back to top Go down

Chat Empty hey everyone!!!

Post  raghu romeo Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:24 pm

hii..............

its been a long time......... how's everyone........

*hasky* :-s ............i was here all the time........ Razz

*others**whispers* : ok nt all the time...... i'm just waiting for me to grow by 13 more levels...so that i can learn a whole new branch of spell.......

*i'm sorry to hear abt ella* i din't knw her..... but judging by the tales *hogwarts* ...........i can say she was fantasy lover like i am....
may she rest in peace

raghu romeo

Male Number of posts : 76
Employment : Assistant Manager (mechanical), projects
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post  raghu romeo Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:31 pm

but how come there is a post by emma on
Re: Full Moon Adventures
EllaWilson on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:20 pm
while hasky posted on
Hasky on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:37 pm

@hasky......... are u using her account to finish the story....

raghu romeo

Male Number of posts : 76
Employment : Assistant Manager (mechanical), projects
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:39 am

hello raghu Smile
really? and you havent written a msg until now?! Angry Razz
what tree do you want to choose now?

yup, fantasy for the win
yes, I used her account, because these are her parts of the story and I didnt want to post them from my account, so I logged on her account and post her parts (advantage of being admin), she really wrote them Smile

we always wrote in advance, and I have the whole story in my comp.. her sister sent me he last part when... you know... (she said Ella had began it... its not finished, but at least something) .... now its up to me to finish the story, which Im not ready for... not yet

I was thinking about making a new tale... anyone up for it?
or maybe some ideas about what to write?

Snap, youre gonna be Bc., right? or... master or engineer?
how is it going anyway?
Im in the middle of term exams, and I wish they were over already Hm

Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  SnaP Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:28 am

BC? im not gonna be before Christ ... finishing college wont help me travel bk in time Smile)

Once i finish i'll be engineer in computer studies or programming analyst actually Razz

i just started my exam session got exams monday and tuesday ... And i'm tired of studying already Smile))

Only thing i can be happy about is that i managed to get back most of my underground music back cheers cheers

SnaP

Back to top Go down

Post  polgara Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:42 pm

Hi Guys

Hasky im really sorry to hear about Ella. you can see how nice she was from her stories. Its good that her sister sent you over Ella next installments so you can make sure she will never be forgotten by completing the awesome story you both created.

Your absolutely right. we have all mostly lost interest in ToM. nothing is going to improve but we have been friends (and rivals sometimes lol) for many years. would be a shame to lose our friends.

Just seen were number one on Hall of Fame. Erwalt works so hard with the coven. Wont be long before you move up aswell.

I will keep in touch. Im logged into gmail mostly email polgaragotw@gmail.com also have msn which is silanna@live.co.uk

Havent been online as much recently not even on world of warcraft let alone ToM just logged on now and i had 800Kgold on me Shocked
polgara
polgara

Female Number of posts : 446
Employment : Care Worker
Registration date : 2008-04-22

http://polgaragotw@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:16 am

no snap, I ment bc as bachelor Razz
but obviously english uses only B. confused

hey Poly, noce to finally see you, its been months Shocked
what happened? too bored to play?

oi! even I can be sometime thoughtful Razz
I missed you guys, pity I realized that after that horrible event pale

if we werent so good I think I would quit long time ago, it really is boring... so I started a new game shakes&fidget

I wonder what would happened if we kicked all inactives or merge only actives Idea

Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  arthas Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:56 pm

a very good thought of u hasky .. maybe we should kick inactives

arthas

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Llena Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:02 pm

I've only ever heard it as baching, but then again I don't hear it often anyways. Very Happy

Finally people are coming back! I had given up cause no one was active...

Anyway, sound's like people have been pretty busy themselves. I just started my second semester at the academy of art. We're finally starting color and we have a critical thinking class that's going to involve lots of essays.
since it's art school, not many students are very fond of writing. guess I have a leg up on them! lol!
This is truly the most fun I've ever had in school, tho the early mornings are KILLING me!

Oh, and Hasky, I have a Wizards 1o1 account. I find it quite fun. Or should I say 'found' it quite fun. It doesn't work on macs yet and since that's the only computer I have(mom doesn't let me use hers for games) I haven't been able to play it in long time. Crying
If you decide to play it, I would suggest making yourself a Life student. Healing can be the difference between winning and losing a battle and you shouldn't have to depend on having someone available to help you.
Llena
Llena

Female Number of posts : 210
Employment : American Academy of Art
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://avenhearth@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:27 am

artie, I know, but the incoviniece is that we would win less gold in coven duels Pity
cos if we kick inactives in your coven that would leave... 5 ? ppl
and in ours 4
but now when I think about it... usually covens have abour 8 ppl.. that wouldnt be such a big difference... confused

Llena, finally! glad to see you here cheers
essays?! really?! will you at least pain them Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I never like writting essay, thats no fun and always serious... now tales thats different Smile

I like the graphics... about that wizard 101... what stopped me was the choosing of my name.. I cant write it, I have to choose from theirs offers.. and I didnt have time to go throu all of the names and combines surnames... thought I did find there silver.. but no wolf Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy almost ever other animal but no wolf Angry

when Im done with my exams I think Ill start that game... some more advice? advantage/disadvantage?
Im gonna make wizard 101 topic, pls post it there
Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  polgara Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:56 pm

OMG thought i would show willing and do duels today on coven. was so bored and watching tv at same time i fell asleep lol only got to 16 so far and has taken me 2 hours zzzzzzzzzzzzz I could have taken part and just finished a 25 man raid on wow in this time. lol 8 more to go 5 minutes between each duel.

remind me why we thought this was good before. Ive really forgotten.

Wizard101 looks ok. one i used to play was adventurequest you didnt need download for that. and you could play online with others. If your going for a download online game please please come to world of warcraft. its awesome and free aswell on private server i play.

polgara
polgara

Back to top Go down

Post  SnaP Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:34 am

poly i used to play WoW but i quit some time ago Razz now if i have time to play i play a game or two of DotA and that's it Razz

WOOT 2 more exams left ... for the moment i'm 5-0 ... passed them all Very Happy

altho i think i'm gonna fail one of these two i still have :-s

btw i found a new author i'm reading at the moment and i like ( read 7 of his books so far ) . His name is John Saul and is considered the master of horror although his books are more thriller-horror and they're really good i can't put the book down till i finish it Smile

SnaP

Back to top Go down

Post  Llena Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:46 pm

haven't heard of Saul, I'll have to check him out...

I actually restarted Wizards101 because I couldn't find the right schools for me. I ended up in Life with a secondary in thunder. you can only have two schools, though my third choice would have been death. no matter how evil it might sound, its the only school that replenishes life other than the life school itself.

for the clans, in my opinion, even if they are inactive, keep the high lvl people. it'll make other clans think twice about attking while not being a liability.
Llena
Llena

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:32 pm

Snap, honey, what was this about wizard101?

SnaP wrote:nop i got same ads but havent staretd it and prolly wont start it ...
Happy Laughing Very Happy
lol!

anyway one more week of torture and Im gonna start too

Poly, aventure quest? realy? Laughing
I used to play that too... for about 2 months, once I did all quests available for nonprem players it was over... I mean boring, cos I was doing the same all over again
WoW is free? but only some very limited map, isnt it?
cos what I heard if you really want to play, you must pay for it Hm
actually my schoolmates father is fond of WoW, but he must play for updates etc...

alright, so Snap Llena, what is the best school? death/necro?
and you say I can have two school... so life+death is the best combination?

also the tips are good, but almost every school has some pretty strong card, so what to choose? confused
anyway guys, can you post some screen shots?
about schools choice or spells (or something like that)
Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  SnaP Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:50 pm

firstly bout WoW it is free and sometimes better than the original ... there are pirate servers where you don'y pay anything and it's just like blizard site except you level faster on some and that you have a few extra features ...

can't say what best school is i've gone necro i'm lvl 6 now and i got the ghoul spell it does 160 dmg and 80 heal Smile

but i have no idea how to choose the secondary school :-s ... altho i do have pixie spell that heals for 400 hp ( but only urself )

but mostly i use the spells my wand gives me ( the 6 animal summons )

SnaP

Back to top Go down

Post  Llena Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:18 pm

Snap, the six animal summons are basically the weakest monsters in the game.
As for the pixie, she is from the life school. as far as ive gone in the life school, mainly the only spell that heals others is the unicorn and you can only get that if life school is your primary.
Every school has a card that you can only get when that school is the primary. don't know what the others are tho.

I never started WoW because I'm afraid that i'd get addicted and go all geekish. lol!
actually, it's mostly because the game is so big. There's no way I could ever have time for it.
Llena
Llena

Back to top Go down

Post  SnaP Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:45 am

well they're my best spells at the moment that's why i use them Razz

i have ghould and pixie and death trap and dark sprite as spells except those summons ... apart from ghoul the others give less dmg than those summons ... so im still using them quite a lot ...

not sure what to use if im not using them Razz

SnaP

Back to top Go down

Post  Llena Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:23 pm

well, eventually, you won't have to use them too much. Don't worry! Wink
In the meantime, finish the quests in the poseidon street and work on lvling up.

Weatherman says tomorrow we're finally getting out of the single digits temperature wise. Kind of hard to believe though, it's been so cold over here.
More snow last night and we haven't had bare ground since november.

Somebody put the freezing smiley face back on the side here pleeze. I'd like to use the heck out of it. tongue
Llena
Llena

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:03 am

guys, shift the wizard101 chat to wizard101 section Razz

yesterday it started to snow here again, brr, cold.. and I was looking foward to spring Hm
so dont worry we all freeze

I cant, I dont know where Minde found those emoticons, and they were no longer available, so I was glad to put here at least those basics

Anyway, Llena, what about some new art? Wink
I know you said you were doing acts atm, but when you make there a square with "censored" it could work too Laughing
Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:41 am

Poly, when will WoW have the werewolf character?
Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  polgara Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:11 pm

Hi Guys

The server i play WoW on is totally free and 1x Bliz like. no areas are restricted its called www.dethpod.com
most people on there are friendly and unlike the paid for version on this server allie and horde can party up fight raid and trade with each other. Its family friendly aswell so in world chat no swearing and spam are are instant bans. Ive been warned 2 times so far for using 'bad' language in world chat Sad its blocked out with $%&" etc but even words like arse are blocked lol

You get some servers that are instant level 80s and lots of custom items and speed leveling they suck to be honest. On the server i play on its PvE (play vs environment) PvP by choice so your not ganked. It has about 99.9% of quests working and the ones which are bugged are made instant win. only thing missing is ruby sanctum. and so far 5 bosses in icc work snap. Gms are on there every day and help. so much better than paid version.

Cataclysm was released in december Hasky thats where you get to be a worgen (werewolf) or a goblin. Blizzard have copy rights for 6 months so free servers cant host it yet. It is also quite buggy so the Gms priority is to get Icc completely working. By time cata comes to free servers blizzard should have sorted out the bugs.
Their plan is to clone all your current characters and transfer to seperate server with cataclysm once they go live with it. so you can play on wrath of lich king or cata eventually.

atm you can be alliance or horde. and choose paladin warrior mage warlock shaman, druid Hunter preist or death knight. races are alliance - nightelf, dranei, human, gnome and dwarf Horde - bloodelf, tauren, orc, troll and undead. You can also choose 2 profession. blacksmithing, mining, herbalism, alchemy, inscription, jewelcrafting, enchanting, skinning, leatherworking and tailoring. can also have 3 secondary skills which are fishing, cooking and first aid. so its not all about leveling and fighting monsters.

It is very addictive. But you can choose how long you play really. And you dont even have to buy the game to install it. downloads are available online. I could direct you to safe site.

Snap will understand more of what ive said especially the next bit. I have a level 80 dranei Mage which is fire/frost. Ive got 3 peices of teir 10.5 and 2 of teir10. My gs is 5.8 my dps in icc hit 13k yesterday on festergut and because of an ignite bug i one hitted marrowgar Twisted Evil which was awesome.dps is usually 7k in normal raids and dungeons. I could help anyone level if you joined. Graphics are really good.

TBH Wizards 101 sounds alot complicated and sucks if areas are restricted. with wow you have to download it. Any way your choice you could give it a try if you want. nothing to lose really cause its free.

polgara
polgara

Back to top Go down

Post  Llena Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:34 pm

I dunno, WoW sounds more complicated to me. Hm
'gs'? 'dps'? 'icc'? maybe you mentioned it before, but I is getting confused with funny names! lol!

But you're right, i dont think 101 is as fun unless you get to go outside the main streets. I really like the eqyptian themed world with the alligator headed sphinx and ghostly geckos.
or maybe the big spiders in the norse themed world. Wink

but, hey, i don't suppose WoW is made for mac yet?
Llena
Llena

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:52 pm

were gonna find out Razz
hopefully Poly is making a guid for us noobs

heck I wish the exam was over already!!!
I would like to play Smile
alright first finally get drunk, then sleep and then play Twisted Evil

really Llena, why did you choose mac?
obviously its only made for work, not fun Razz

well, I cant get to those areas Hm
the pics look really nice, but you have to get some of those crowns to be able to get there Sad
Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  SnaP Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:59 am

hon there are plenty of guides on the net bout WoW ... when u do start playing lemme know i'll start with you and we'll choose same race so we have same quests so we can help each other ... i might remember a bit altho not much ...

hehe i've got exam tomorrow and than im free Very Happy

SnaP

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:09 pm

I know, but Id rather havee advice from close experienced friends, that read decades where most of them are "helpfull"
believe me, when I stated 9D, I read throu various guids and some of there were really sh***
that would be a great advantage to have you around Wink

pls honey, post some link in our WoW forum about quests, can you?
if they exist... I still think its similar to 9D, and there good guys made awesome Q guid like having the map and marking there the locations of mobs or things, so it was easier to find them and kill, especially when the Q was time limited Hm
and the even better guys make Q guids step by step for each clan... awesome Cool

hey me too, tomorrow at 9, Statistics, fortunatelly my last exam as well... and the harderst Hm
I feel so prepared that Im scared I would screw it up pale
Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  Llena Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:50 pm

yeah mac was grad present for art school. Razz

So yesterday was the monster snowstorm of the century. out of the 88 years my school has been open, today was their first snow day.

I was trying to drive home and I couldn't see two feet in front of me, the whiteouts were so bad. I ended up in a ditch twice and got stuck the second time. So I call my auto people to send tow truck out for me. In the meantime I use up all my gas trying to get out of ditch so eventually heat gives out with engine.

My mom called a friend with four-wheel drive to come out and get me. they have to go slow so they don't end up in my situation.
So they pick me up, and we pick up a girl that went off the road behind me. somewhere between me and the white truck that also ended up in ditch. we saw maybe seven other cars with no one inside. we start driving home and as we do so, we tow out an SUV that was nose deep (they kept going, the idiots) and we pick up a snow plow driver that went into ditch too.

This snow plow driver said he had come out to tow a young lady who had gotten stuck. Yes, it was me. the guy who was supposed to rescue me, ended up being rescued by us.
So our little caravan all drove back the two miles to town and my car is now somewhere in a large snow drift on a country road

Take a look at some of the new reports and you can see just how well off i got compared to everyone else in the surrounding twenty states
Llena
Llena

Back to top Go down

Post  SnaP Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:47 am

hon there was a map i believe with the quests and a very useful site that i used ... i'll try to find it again Razz

lol my exam is Probabilities and Statistics Smile))

Llena do u live in USA ?

we don't have snow storms here at the moment ( we had until bout 2 weeks ago ) but it's cold as h**l Smile))

SnaP

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:40 am

honey... erm, WHAT?!
so I hope you passed last exam (just like me) today (just like me) from the same subject (just like me) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
now you will tell you got B as well Razz

lol! lol! lol!

Llena lol! lol! lol!
really? poor guy, so he came to help you only to be helped by you Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

that must be terrible as well as funny Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

well this winter is long and cold everywhere... here we have snow and cold, but no snowstorms... only gentle flakes flying here ad there, sometimes more sometimes less Smile
but the frozen snow slides pale
I went to school for about 10 mins (instead of usual 5), because I had nice shoes because of exams and there really REALLY are not very practical in winter Laughing

why didnt you take a bus or train in weather like that?

Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  Llena Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:54 pm

can only take train halfway. don't have a station where I live.
and yes it was kinda funny.
when mom came to pick me up we noticed a third car in ditch down the road. a 'newbie' to the ditch club. lol!

Yeah we got a monster snowstorm over half the united states. drifts got up to four feet and the plowing is still going on today (two days later). Plow piles making it to ten feet. no airports running and only half the trains. one car on the news showed it had the door open when it was abandoned, car was completely covered in snow on inside. was probly completely ruined. another car was standing on its nose, rest of it sticking straight up in the air. Nooo idea how it got that way. lol!

Only got my car out today, apparently snow blew up under the car and into the engine, there was half inch snow covering my engine when we tried to jump start it.
Power steering belt was fried and battery was running on borrowed time anyway so we had to replace both.
mechanic said while my car was thawing, everything was melting and water was pouring out from the bottom enough to take a shower in it. Razz
Least I got another day off from school.....
Llena
Llena

Back to top Go down

Post  polgara Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:01 pm

sorry havent been well this week hence why no ones heard from me.

will give all info i have and dont worry it isnt complicated. gs is gear score mean how good the items are at the highest level 80 dps damage per second i think and icc is an awesome top level dungeon called ice crown citedal. not all free servers have it working.
polgara
polgara

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:05 am

long time no post Pity

so Llena, what about your weather.. is it getting better?
cos here it does, snow melted and nice 10°C
alright I would prefer at least 20, but were getting there Very Happy

Poly, were getting usd to that Razz
as long as you let us know youre fine from time to time, its good Razz

I think my fighter will be mage, they seems really strong
Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  Llena Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:06 pm

well over here we go by Fahrenheit. and the last three days have been the coldest in history. just this morning it was -17 F, aka: somewhere around -27 C.
THIS is why I like summer better!!!! No

Anyway, y'know that adventure I had last tuesday in the snowstorm? where we rescued the tow truck driver that was supposed to rescue me?
Well it made the newspapers. my little adventure was part of a story a guy wrote for the papers and he even used the pic my mom took of me standing by my car the thursday after. while it was still buried in snow and tilted off the road of course. Rolling Eyes
Llena
Llena

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:19 am

cheers summer cheers

so youre famous now Very Happy
did you get at least some payment as a star in newspapers? Razz
Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  Llena Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:14 pm

nah, doesn't work like that Razz

heck, the clubs and sports teams at my (old) high school get in the newspapers all the time and they dont get squat!!

Mom's at it again. Now she's tearing apart the kitchen to put in an island (which I really think isn't going to fit lol! )
While she's at it the stove is going over THERE and the fridge is coming over HERE and I am so going to run into something in the middle of the night.
Llena
Llena

Back to top Go down

Post  polgara Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:31 am

Ive been coming on here quite a bit recently. congrats on your exam passes i knew you were worried about those. Now you can relax. Llena your little adventure sounds scary glad your alright

hasky if you choose mage. level as frost its the easiest. draenei mages are very good. mages cant heal so you get the racial spell for emergency healing. but also racial you get an permanant hit chance increase buff.

That is a very good advantage over other races. Thats what my level 80 is. and really does make a difference.

but damage wise at top level fire mages ftw. top dps most of the time. another that does hell of alot of damage is a hunter
polgara
polgara

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:34 pm

Llena, whats your mother doing? ppreparing for painting or just wants to change the enviroment?
lol! lol! lol!
night? like after a wild party? Wink Razz

nah, mage is a long run, first druid and/or shaman, then when I know how to play, Ill become mage.. maybe human... but I dont want draenei again, there are so many reces!
anyway this should belong to WoW forum, so pls another reaction there Razz
Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  polgara Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:48 pm

Sorry Hasky I was replying to your post here in chat. Razz

So whats everyone up to. Doing anything special for feb 14th Valentines day.

Going to go look around local college next week with adam as he leaves school in May.

Matt has to start looking at his subject options for GCSEs and Alevels now so been spending time with him on that.

Hows that Hasky not WoW related Smile
polgara
polgara

Back to top Go down

Post  Llena Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:09 pm

no, silly! night as in, getting-up-to-go-to-bathroom, middle of the night. Razz

I've actually been having to cut down all the games i play lately so that i can get to bed earlier. These early mornings are taking toll since it doesn't seem like im going to get used to them. Sleep

dont worry, im still sticking with vaperida, but i am cutting back on a few others.
Llena
Llena

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:14 am

Poly, better Thumb up
GCSEs, already? your guys are so big now Shocked

no Valentines, I was never very fond of this day... I mean when I love someone I wont wait till VD to express it, right?

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
well, Llena, what do we know? Razz
ermm, about games:
DO NOT dare to leave vaperida, it would be doomed for sure then
and ToM... I logged into your acc and gave myself all permissions, so dont wonder much... I do school for exp and work so you get some gold

I hate waking up early, really Rolling Eyes
but school starts again so I will have to Hm
fortunatelly not early than 8 oclock Smile
schools starts at 8:30, and the way is 7 mins of walk Happy
Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Chat Empty hey hey

Post  arthasss Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:38 am

hey everyone, i have seen many posts of yours but i havent read them at all ,i saw u were disccusing for 2 or 3 other games,anyway as u can see im pretty lazy to log in with my account too.

Hope you guys are good too .
My mage will last only few more days premium,i wont buy anymore gems for it.
Erwalt is taking care for the cds but dont know where it will send us Hm

I dont know why u all guys dont have a facebook account,we could create a group and chat there online.Very Happy and disccus things

arthasss

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:38 am

because I hate FB!
not even my classmates made me found it lol!

I wonder where this whole ToM will go Hm

anyway artie, whats your char name in WoW?
I have Poly and Snap

cmon guys, long time no real post from you all, chat with us Twisted Evil
Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  polgara Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:44 pm

Hey Guys

Yeah think my prem on ToM has expired. havent logged in for some time so guess i had and spend the gold tbh totally lost interest.

Hasky I tried getting artie into WoW he plays Runescape so wont join WoW

Boys have just had a weeks holiday they go back tomorrow YaY !!! or its today really seeing as its 3.40am my time

Still not sleeping much. Been put on the waiting list for my eye op. should have that done within 4 months

polgara
polgara

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next