Guardians of Good
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat

+9
trancalf
Shaked
Lazarus
marian2001
SnaP
polgara
Minde
Beldurnik
Hasky
13 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Chat - Page 20 Empty Re: Chat

Post  Rohaa Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:23 pm

A very very snarky tv series about a forensic anthropologist and an fbi agent. It has David Boreanas in it (Angel, from Buffy) and it's hilarious.

While we're at it, go watch Merlin, too Wink

Rohaa

Number of posts : 89
Employment : unemployed scientist xD
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post  polgara Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:28 am

Hasky wrote:anything for more dmg... Happy

I cannot believe how so many ppl praise healing confused

and the earth is even better news..
hey Poly, any tips how to get more exp the easiest way? Razz

Well the training room isnt that brilliant, only getting 12.5 exp. I have been told the best way to level fast is to have a member leave the coven and get everyone to attack that person as much as possible and have them attack you. Then they return to the coven after 3 days.
Instead of that why dont we get rid of the allie link and just attack each other as much as possible.
For a start Hasky you would get 10 exp of me and I would get 1 exp. those 1 exps add up very quickly.

Im not saying quit been allies. Just help each other level. As long as it doesnt affect the coven duels. If it does just message the mage and ask them to stop. [shrugs] Just an idea.
I have that arrangement going with Lord Phule, Arthas and Kira the awakened. Smile

It would also help each other with best spells to use.

Hate to say this but I've found water not as strong as earth or fire.
BUT healing is definately the way to go. Even If it is weakened in next patch a spell can restore health at cost of 2 mana and strong mana regeneration aswell. Have that along with high damage spell and that would be an awesome combination. my single duels are now going 32 rounds instead of the usual 24. Vongola Guardians are now the strongest coven. Lord Phule is lead elder there. Galen the Git is now lead elder of the training coven mitsheu. We are so lucky to have Lord Phule as a friend.
Did I tell you we beat MDE when they attacked us. twice now lol! Laughing

I like watching Bones aswell. and Merlin is that the series made in UK while Merlin is a boy and has to serve Arthur and keep him out of trouble. I ask as there are so many copies out there. If it is they are making 2nd series atm cant wait to see it. Smile
polgara
polgara

Female Number of posts : 446
Employment : Care Worker
Registration date : 2008-04-22

http://polgaragotw@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rohaa Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:38 am

Yes, Merlin is the new BBC show where Merlin is Arthur's manservant. The show is genius. The fandom is even better.

Mmm maybe something like that could work. I'm trying to keep my win/loss ratio up, though, so constantly getting hammered might be annoying. How are we doing on time zones? We might be able to team up people of opposing time zones so we can still lvl while we're sleeping and vice versa?

I'm rather glad fire isn't entirely useless. It certainly feels that way at the moment! I still am not clear on if there are 6 or 7 new fire spells to learn (how many spells points would i need) and if there is a def bonus Pity

That training room is a total waste of time. And it's unreliable of actual damage, too. I mean, I can beat Hasky, but only because I don't run out of mana. Ridiculous. Outside of training room, Hasky could beat me up and send me running for the hills with like 3 hits Wink

Rohaa

Back to top Go down

Post  polgara Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:23 am

If your on about the Hall of fame for mages. The counts on gold only aslong as you dont attack with gold on you your position wont change if you lose.

Where are you from Rohaa. Im in UK. Smile So is Overlord (my son) Yoda (my other son) and Freeze (Yodas best mate) lol!
polgara
polgara

Back to top Go down

Post  Rohaa Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:12 am

Haha, I'm still working on untangling this complex web of family you seem to be having here Very Happy

I'm from the Netherlands, been in Edin half a year last year (gorgeous, gorgeous city, I miss it) and looking into a few phd options in the UK atm.

Rohaa

Back to top Go down

Post  polgara Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:23 am

Rohaa wrote:I'm rather glad fire isn't entirely useless. It certainly feels that way at the moment! I still am not clear on if there are 6 or 7 new fire spells to learn (how many spells points would i need) and if there is a def bonus Wink

There are 6 spells in each superior element The 7th is your automatic summons. You get 25 extra defence of your element except Healing you get 25 defence against Water. We all thought it would be willpower but its not Sad

Seems though that the 3rd spell is the good one Smile What did you think of my pet. Happy

As for family I got the email through about ToM from my boys being on monster game. So far I have got 6 addicted. 2 can only go on at school or when they come around here. lol!
polgara
polgara

Back to top Go down

Post  Rohaa Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:31 am

Haha, that's amazing. Wish I had siblings or something to get addicted Wink

Your pet is AWESOMES. I want him. Her. It.

Wtf use is def water when your element is healing? I mean, nice and all, but totally unrelated much? Surprised Yay for 25 fire def though, means I can go on not using fire def equips. Wish they'd hurry up with those skirts and belts and all, I'm rather curious about them Very Happy Though, I do feel only female mages should be able to wear skirts! (that, or the males should wear something like kilts. Kilts are awesome). o_O

Rohaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:48 am

in era like this it doesnt matter who wears what Very Happy

hehe, I do like Sparky as well, such a nice parrot, huh? Cool
and her language is even better lol!

its not only water, but also air, earth and fire Sad
and twice

phe horrible, useless...
Hasky
Hasky

Female Number of posts : 731
Employment : student
Registration date : 2008-03-01

http:// hasky_mx@yahoo.es

Back to top Go down

Post  Rohaa Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:30 pm

o_O

*poke*

Ohh haaaaasky....how's that Merlin coming along?

Rohaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:50 am

*hides herself*
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
*she thinks* Ill have to bring it to Minde

I swear I will watch it, just not enough time or mood
Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  Rohaa Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:32 am

*shakes head* not in the mood for silly smarmy awesomeness? First reason I started watching is because it has Anthony Stuart Head (Giles!! from Buffy), and that man has the most amazing voice since Alan Rickman. Then I stayed because of the GLEEE (and cute boys and girls)! Yes, bring it to minde, hook her too.

Almost almost getting usefull again, phew.

Rohaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:37 am

dont know Stuart or Giles, but if hes almost as amaing as Alan, hmmm Cool
Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  Rohaa Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:27 am

You don't know Giles from Buffy!? Very Happy Awesome

Chat - Page 20 Ash40_jpg

Brittish voice Very Happy Tony Head's made of win.

Rohaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:56 am

nope sorry, it really wasnt my show Pity

but Alan and Gary Oldman are my fav british actors Very Happy
Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  Rohaa Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:33 am

Poly likes Merlin. Hence, you should like it, too. *nods*

Isn't Tony Head cute though? Wink

Rohaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Minde Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:20 am

Suspect Why do I have the feeling, that even when it involves me, I don't have any saying in it? Suspect

..... must be my excessive imagination for sure ..............

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Btw Rohaa, talking to Hasky in names of the actors other than those from Harry Potter, Charmed and maybe Love actually, is like talking to the wall ..... trust me Wink . (sorry love I love you , you know 'M right lol! )
Minde
Minde
Admin

Number of posts : 189

https://guardiansofgood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  polgara Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:50 am

I think next film out Harry Potter and the Half blood prince so be very good. Shame they delayed the release date.

Just watch film called Twilight its about a girl who falls in love with a vampire, If you like girly films its good. Dont expect voilence in it though.

Merlin TV series is very good. Laughing

Im really looking forward to seeing Angels and Demons film. should be good if its done like the book. and The new Underworld film.

Hasky my parrot if getting to be a pain in the arse. Swearing alot more and picking up words or sounds very quickly. Doesnt mind who she says them to either. But homes in on my mother. with most of the words she has learnt. lol!
polgara
polgara

Back to top Go down

Post  Rohaa Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:10 am

OHGODTWILIGHT. ::facepalm:: Do NOT tell me you also liked the books... Never been much for Harry Potter, I didn't think the books got good till the very last one. LOTR was much better, still am hoping a little for The Hobbit.

*poke* Poly, you know the author Robin Hobb?

Oh hey minde! Did I like, almost level you? You were my farm for a while Wink

Rohaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Minde Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:19 am

Thank Merlin for you here Rohaa! W/o you I would get crazy w/ these obsessed-w/-girlie-things :blah: ... well girls.
I was forced to watch Twilight once (guess by who Rolling Eyes ) ..... once too many for my liking, thank you very much .....

I started reading Harry Potter when the second book got out (aka before all that fuss 'round it started), and I came to liking it ....but I like the fanfictions that came w/ it even more Wink Happy Happy
LOTR is more mature, so yeah, you can say better .... I believe The Hobbit WILL be done, so lets just hope it'll be before we all die from old age.....

Oh, and don't worry, I don't give a f*** 'bout my mage anymore, so do whatever you all want w/ him (just don't rape him 'kay?)...

Poly when will the Angels and Demons be out anyway *is lazy to look it up*? 'M quite looking forward to it too (and would even more, if it wasn't Hanks *shudders* as Robert ......).
Minde
Minde
Admin

Number of posts : 189

https://guardiansofgood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaked Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:58 pm

Rohaa wrote:HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BLABLLBALBLBALBLALBLABLALBLABLALBLABL
BLABLBLBLALLABLLBALBLABLABL STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP !!!!!!!! LOTR was much better, still am hoping a little for The Hobbit.

*poke* Poly, you know the author Robin Hobb?

Oh hey minde! Did I like, almost level you? You were my farm for a while Wink

DID I JJUST |HEARD LORD OF THE RINGS ?!?!#?!@?#? WHERE !!! ROHAA !!! YOU DIDNT SAID YOU LIKE LOTR !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Shaked

Male Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaked Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:21 pm

Minde wrote:wiped out -.....

Iblablablabla ZZZZzz.zz..z.z.z.zz......zzz..........ZZZZZZ>................. Sleep Sleep :
LOTR is more mature, so yeah, you can say better .... die from old age.....

Oh, and don't worry, I don't give a f*** 'bout my mage anymore, so do whatever you all want w/ him (just don't rape him 'kay?)...

Poly when will the Angels and Demons be out anyway *is lazy to look it up*? 'M quite looking forward to it too (and would even more, if it wasn't Hanks *shudders* as Robert ......).

P.S.
LOTR IS THE BEST TRILOGY EVER !

ahm ahm...we have another LOTR Lover cool ! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Did I said that me I love you <3 I love you LOTR Yes Yes ....!
As I said earlier ; if you look at Hasky's signature you would see that she IS gonna be the next Lord of the Rings Smile Smile Smile .

Angles and Demons...by Dan Brawon...? {{{WHATEVER YOU SPELL IT !}}}
I read that book ! awesome one !
If we all already in book and movie things...did anyone read "Wizard's First Rule" by Terry Goodkind...? and "Stone of Tears" - the 2nd book in the series - by Terry Goodkind too.

Shaked

Back to top Go down

Post  Rohaa Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:16 pm

Haha Shaked, LOTR is awesome. I own all the special extended editions on DVD, the only dvds I actually bought rather than download. Tell me you DID see the extended editions?

Fav chars? Am of course a total geek over Aragorn and Gandalf and Eowyn, can't STAND stupid Arwen, or movie!Faramir (book!Faramir was ok), and Frodo is *really* annoying.

I still have to read Terry Goodkind. I've a heap of audio books lined up for dl, but I don't have the space for it atm. His Dark Materials are first on the list, but then I'll definitely be getting to Goodkind. Quite as soon as I've boring lab work to do again. I can't be bothered to waste my spare time reading fantasy, and I refuse to spend money on buying the books, but it's awesome during long lonely hours of bug counting. Last lab period, I ran through...*counts* 9 full fantasy books, plus the entire chronicles of Narnia. "Ohhhh, ASLAN!!" I swear, the way that guy was reading it, Lucy had a thing for Aslan. o_O

Rohaa

Back to top Go down

Post  polgara Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:53 pm

I have all the LOTR dvds aswell. They are not great BUT excellent lol! I have seen them quite a few times. Even got the PS2 games. Read the books when I was about 10. Still have my mangled copies 28 years later.

Same with the Narnia.
Im just starting to read the magicians nephew (book1) narnia. with Matt because he still cant see to read or write Sad He's enjoying it. slow going though. not used to reading aloud. I could read it in 1 hour by myself.

Haven't got to Terry Goodkind yet. Though got one of his books. just finish saberial by garath nix. that was good.

His dark materials -Philip Pullman the books are definately better than the film. at the cinema Matt told me to shut up cause I get saying its not like that in the book. lol!

Angels and demons is out in may. The trailer I've seen looked really good. Tom Hanks mumbles to much. Could have got a much better actor. I liked the de vinci code film. Smile Really looking forward to seeing that.

and want to see the new underworld film aswell.

Twilight lol! oh please that was the biggest piece of rubbish I've seen for along time. lol! My review If you think Vampires it will be good. Smile No Way more like a flaming love story No was very boring :blah:

Just for shaked :blah: blah :blah: blah :blah: blah lol!
polgara
polgara

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaked Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:13 am

Rohaa wrote:Haha Shaked, LOTR is awesome. I own all the special extended editions on DVD, the only dvds I actually bought rather than download. Tell me you DID see the extended editions?

Fav chars? Am of course a total geek over Aragorn and Gandalf and Eowyn, can't STAND stupid Arwen, or movie!Faramir (book!Faramir was ok), and Frodo is *really* annoying.

I still have to read Terry Goodkind. I've a heap of audio books lined up for dl, but I don't have the space for it atm. His Dark Materials are first on the list, but then I'll definitely be getting to Goodkind. Quite as soon as I've boring lab work to do again. I can't be bothered to waste my spare time reading fantasy, and I refuse to spend money on buying the books, but it's awesome during long lonely hours of bug counting. Last lab period, I ran through...*counts* 9 full fantasy books, plus the entire chronicles of Narnia. "Ohhhh, ASLAN!!" I swear, the way that guy was reading it, Lucy had a thing for Aslan. o_O

I wish hehe...friend of my friend has the extended editions...I will watch it sometime ; he said each movie is about 4hours and not 3.5H.
My favourite character-s- are {is} : Gandalf ! I I love you I love you I love you love I love you I love you I love you magics ! each and every Online game I ever had to play - my main char' was Wizard/Magician/Sorcerer anything with magic...! Yes !
Aragorn is cool ; but Gimli & Legolas are the most funnest char' ever lol! lol! when they do that stupid competition who kills more lol! lol! !!! Very Happy Very Happy .!

About Narnia...well...NARNIA SUCKS Twisted Evil Twisted Evil :bla: :bla: I hate it so much :splash: so boring and each movie/book does'nt connected to the previous one - and I hate books/movies like this.
I dont care even if Lucy watching RED MOVIES everyday...

Shaked

Back to top Go down

Post  polgara Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:34 am

Shaked wrote: If we all already in book and movie things...did anyone read "Wizard's First Rule" by Terry Goodkind...? and "Stone of Tears" - the 2nd book in the series - by Terry Goodkind too.

The book I have is Naked Empire by Terry Goodkind.

Is it Part of the same series? Should I read Wizard's First Rule OR it is just a lone book. Not part of a series. On the back its on about a character Richard Cypher. Really hate starting a series half way through. Laughing

Last edited by polgara on Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
polgara
polgara

Back to top Go down

Post  Rohaa Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:43 am

@ Poly: reading to kids is very good! My mum was a 1st grade (6y/o's) teacher for 30 years, and apparently, reading out loud to them is excellent. At some point changing around and having them read to you, too. Mum and I used to switch around, one night she'd read, the next I would, etc. Loved it.

I didn't even know His Dark Materials had a film. I keep hearing nothing but praise about the books, though, so soon as I've labwork, I'm on that.

Twilight: oh god did you hear about the books? Apparently, it's a healthy relationship to be stalked and yelled at and bossed around and simper like a victorian princess while you're a total MARY SUE. Damn. But hey, if your bf SPARKLES, I guess it's ok. *growl*

@ Shaked: The extendeds are worth it. I've seen them first (in favour of seeing lotr in the cinema), and every time I see the normal version on tv, I'm disappointed. Extendeds are SO MUCH BETTER. Heaps of extra material. Much closer to the book. Spiked Saruman. Love.

Gandalf IS awesome. If you like magic, you should worship Merlin. I read a story the other day, pure crack, where Gandalf and Merlin and Dumbledore get together and chat about their "kids". Hilarious.

Randomly: I HAVE A NEW SPELL OMG YAY FINALLY! *exited*

Rohaa

Back to top Go down

Post  polgara Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:12 am

I always used to read to them and listen to them read but once they hit 11 and go to secondary school they want to do it themselves. or they pretend to read lol!
polgara
polgara

Back to top Go down

Post  Rohaa Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:01 am

Aww hehe. Can't help ya there, by that age, I was glued to books 24/7 and reading even on the back of my mom's bike as she did groceries. Find them something fun to read? I don't know english young lit well enough, but I know I had some great books around that age that I seriously devoured.

Rohaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaked Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:55 am

polgara wrote:

The book I have is Naked Empire by Terry Goodkind.

Is it Part of the same series? Should I read Wizard's First Rule OR it is just a lone book. Not part of a series. On the back its on about a character Richard Cypher. Really hate starting a series half way through. Laughing

Aww...
Naked Empire belong to the same series as "Wizard's First Rule". Naked Empire is the 8 out of the 12 books.
Hmm....you should start with the first book of the series : Wizard's First Rule.
Richard Cypher is one of the main char...

Shaked

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:41 am

heck, one days w/o internet and I cannot keep in line Pity

hon, Charmed are Ams

UNDERWORLD ROCKS!!!
Cannot wait till the new film, yay Very Happy

that Twilight wasnt THAT bad, loads of fun lol! well, when you have someone to laugh at it w/

Rohaa, that Merlin.. I tought there would be boys (cca 10 years old) and not arrogant too old teenager and naive saving-master-butt servant... well, we saw only first teo eps, but hillarious lol!
Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  Rohaa Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:53 am

Honey, when you're 24, teenagers are boys Wink

Also, Arthur is at least 20 here. AT LEAST. And he's smoking.

Have you ever heard of slash?

Oh oh and doesn't Tony Head make an AWESOME Uther? That voice! And the pure CRACK of the whole show!

Rohaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:11 pm

so they are only 4 years younger than you and you feel old?
what about 2 years?

well... erm, I like the dragon Very Happy
Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  Rohaa Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:03 pm

They are BOYS. You know how boys mature lightyears slower than girls Wink So, really, a 22 y/o boy is like an 18 y/o girl. *grin*

Sorry boys Very Happy:D

For your reference: my last bf was 39 when we met, 41 when we split. Which, yes, ok, was a very stupid move, but not because of age.

The dragon is hilarious. I love that thing. And I love that pratty Arthur and Merlin in the stocks, and this show just gets more and more awesome later in the season. Can't wait for S2.

Rohaa

Back to top Go down

Post  SnaP Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:14 pm

Hasky wrote:

UNDERWORLD ROCKS!!!
Cannot wait till the new film, yay Very Happy

i assume ur tlking bout Underworld the battle against vampires and lycans ? Smile

If so yes it ruls Wink so does Underworld 2 : Evolution Very Happy

SnaP

Male Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:03 am

of course! and again vamps are the awefull sneaky *ehm*bastards*ehm* Very Happy
sweet Merlin, how much I hate them

Poly, anyway you were together for 3 years (I will not ask what age were you Razz), I cannot keep bf for more than 3 months lol!
well, we got only to the second eps, but lets hope Artie will stop being such a pain in arse
Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  polgara Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:11 am

@Shaked - Thanks Shaked. Smile I havent started reading it Yet Will look on Ebay for the 1st Book Idea Very Happy

Yes I mean the new Underworld movies. Its more a prequel. I've seen bits of a copy. Lord Phule found but it was very dark. What I saw looked excellent. :rock:

@ Rohaa What is this fetish with OLD MEN lol! Im older than you but cant see why you like Tony Head so much Rolling Eyes

Hasky I also liked Charmed. Think Prue was better than Paige though. Got the DVDs Cool
polgara
polgara

Back to top Go down

Post  polgara Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:17 am

Hasky wrote:
Poly, anyway you were together for 3 years (I will not ask what age were you Razz), I cannot keep bf for more than 3 months lol!

Think your getting me mixed up with Rohaa. I've married for 14 years been with steve for 16 years Smile Feels like a life sentence sometimes lol! lol! lol!
polgara
polgara

Back to top Go down

Post  Rohaa Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:42 am

*snorfles*

When Hasky said I was just like Poly, I didn't think she'd be CONFUSING us any time soon!

Hey, I was over 21 thank you!

What happens with your bfs after 3 months Hasky? WinkVery Happy

Rohaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasky Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:59 am

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Im SO sorry, Poly, really sorry

you two girls are writting so similar, Im Embarassed
now thats akward

wow, 16 years? how do you do that?

well, Rohaa, its really easy.. I got bored lol!
anyway it was only once and he was like a "tail" to me and I need freedom and not to have someone always beside me.. and he has these stupid opinions that were his very own, but he thinks what that, that and that person thinks.. etc Rolling Eyes
Minde can tell

so I gave up.. until Grandma who I visit about 2x a year, had this chat w/ me about men lol!
yeah, and make me to go to disco w/ my cousin, alright it did happen, but since he lived about 120kms away from me I wanted to be a friend *cought*w/benefits*cought* you know, but he was another "tail" by my side, at least the phones sounded like that... so I got bored again.. thats all
Hasky
Hasky

Back to top Go down

Post  Rohaa Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:45 am

Haha poly, I dunno, but have you heard Tony Head's VOICE!? Like Alan Rickman's! Very Happy <3

I hear ya on the freedom Hasky, single is definitely the way to go for me this year or so. Sounds like you aren't happy with committment tho Wink Thought that was supposed to be a male characteristic? *g*

Rohaa

Back to top Go down

Post  SnaP Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:20 am

Date: 03/02/2009 11:11
Info: Next level attained
Details: You have been elevated to the next level 100. Go to your book of spells to learn new spells and receive defence points.

WOOOOOt 17 more levels to go Smile

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
https://guardiansofgood.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=50

SnaP

Male Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20